- Crafts are always a big hit. An easy one is to make valentine's cards with plenty of fun heart shapes and glue on glittery items.
- Another fun craft is to make a necklace or bracelet.
- Whip up a batch of heart-shaped sugar cookies
- Play a board game marathon. Each winner gets to dip into a bag or prizes that you can cheaply buy at a dollar store. You can give out consolation prizes as well so that everyone is happy.
- While you're playing, why not crank out some fun music and treat the kids to a cup of hot cocoa and a fun snack like flavored popcorn.
- You can get the kids involved in cookie your sweetie a romantic meal. They can also help to make the card.
- Once you've tucked the angels into bed, light some candles and play some romantic music. Dance in the living room or put on a fun movie and cuddle on the couch.
Happy Valentine's Day!!