· Always have a plan for a designated driver for any party you plan to attend and drink alcohol. Uber car is becoming very popular and is a great option if it is available in your area.
· Drink a full glass of water between each alcoholic drink. This will keep you hydrated and full.
· Choose a drink that you tolerate, but not love. This technique causes you to sip the drink slower.
· Be sure to have some snacks while you are drinking.
· Avoid pacing your alcohol intake with anyone else. It’s not a competition.
· Keep track of how many drinks you have consumed, most of us know our acceptable limit.
· Keep your drink with you at all times. You don’t want someone refilling it without your knowledge or worse, adding drugs to it.
· When you get home, drink another full glass of water.
· Get a full night of sleep.
· If you happen to wake up with a hangover, Sprite has been researched and shown to be the best hangover cure.
Be safe this holiday season!