It’s party season! In the next three months we attend more parties than any other time of year. During these parties, we tend to over indulge in both food and drinks. Many of these parties are hosted by or attended by employers and you want to avoid embarrassing stories the next work day. You probably also want to avoid the dreaded hang-over that seems to last much longer as we age. I’ve complied some tips to help you navigate a fun holiday season.
· Always have a plan for a designated driver for any party you plan to attend and drink alcohol. Uber car is becoming very popular and is a great option if it is available in your area.
· Drink a full glass of water between each alcoholic drink. This will keep you hydrated and full.
· Choose a drink that you tolerate, but not love. This technique causes you to sip the drink slower.
· Be sure to have some snacks while you are drinking.
· Avoid pacing your alcohol intake with anyone else. It’s not a competition.
· Keep track of how many drinks you have consumed, most of us know our acceptable limit.
· Keep your drink with you at all times. You don’t want someone refilling it without your knowledge or worse, adding drugs to it.
· When you get home, drink another full glass of water.
· Get a full night of sleep.
· If you happen to wake up with a hangover, Sprite has been researched and shown to be the best hangover cure.
Be safe this holiday season!
Click to set custom HTML