So how do you get rid of it? Unless you have surgery, you really can't. However, you can do things to make it look better:
- Eat a healthy diet that includes a lot of raw fruits and vegetables and whole grains.
- Eliminate aspartame, snack foods, and fast foods from your diet.
- Quit smoking.
- Exercise, especially weight training.
- Massage the areas to increase blood flow. This will remove excess fluids.
- Wear support or compression hose.
- Use retinol cream over the dimpled areas.
The good news is these things work. The bad news is you will have to do them for the rest of your life if you want to maintain the results.
As for me, I'll do what I can but have already embraced the idea of wearing capris over shorts. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!