First boil water and add any type of pasta in the appropriate portion for your family.
Then add a combo of a cooked protein, vegetable and sauce. Voila! Dinner is ready!
Here are some of my favorite combos:
- Bologna, green beans and red sauce
- Ham, peas and Alfredo sauce
- Chicken, asparagus and pesto sauce
- Tofu, green peppers, peanut soy sauce
- Fish, tomatoes and lemon vinaigrette
- Edamame, summer squash and white wine vinaigrette
The list is endless! Think of all of the combinations you can come up with. It’s a great way to use left-over meat from the night before as well!