- Hygiene is very important to your feline as they are fastidious creatures. Be sure to scoop out the litter box every day and change all of the litter once a week. If a cat believes their box is too dirty, they will start "going" elsewhere in your house!
- Cats love to sleep and can log up to 20 hours a day. Can you imagine? Make sure they have a soft and warm place to curl up.
- When they are awake activity is a must for Fluffy. Having some fun toys or obstacles such as an empty box work great.
- Food is also important to cats and the current health suggestion is to feed your baby only wet food.
- Finally, be sure to take your cat to the vet's office once a year for a check-up and shots. This will keep them in purr-fectly good health!
Cats are fickle creatures. One minute they love you and the next they want nothing to do with you. Because they're so independent many people believe they are also low maintenance. But cats still need some care:
Click to set custom HTML