- Traffic accidents dramatically increase on April 15th. Presumably this is due to folks rushing to the post office to turn in their forms. Slow it down, people!
- The IRS has more employees than the FBI. It would appear that money trumps safety.
- 20% of hard copy tax returns have errors. Only 1% of eFiles have errors. Who knew TurboTax was worth the money?
- The US corporation tax is a whopping 35%. That could explain why more and more companies are setting up shop overseas.
- The 1040 form was created to be simple. And yet, it has almost 200 pages of instructions. Make you wonder what the other forms entail!!