- For breakfast, opt for the egg white option in all sandwiches.
- Salad is always an excellent choice for any meal. Pair it with grilled meat and go easy on the dressing.
- If you crave something more substantial, go for a main entrée. Just be sure to leave out the extras such as cheese, sauce, and sour cream. You can still load up on lettuce, tomato, condiments, pickles and sauces for added flavor.
- Skip the side of French fries or onion rings. Order a side salad instead.
- Your beverage choice is critical too. The best options are orange juice or milk.