Many of us have resolved to lose weight and get healthier in 2016. Here are some quick facts about diets:
1. Men need more protein than women. Athletes also need more protein than couch potatoes. Protein can be found in nuts and seeds, beans and peas, and eggs as well as meats.
2. It doesn't matter what time of day you consume calories. What matters is how many calories you consume.
3. Only a small number of people have a genetic link to being overweight.
4. Honey is higher in calories than sugar, and just as likely to cause tooth decay. But it does have flavonoids which act as antioxidants.
5. At any given time, up to 50% of women are on a diet.
Click to set custom HTML