Here are some fun facts about chocolate:
- It was first consumed 2000 years ago by the Mayans
- Scientific studies have proven it is not addictive. Tell that to my body!
- A chocolate bar has about 5 mg of caffeine. White chocolate has no caffeine.
- It is harmful to dogs. Sorry pups, this treat is for me!
- Scientific studies have proven it does not cause acne.
- Chocolate is good for you. Those who eat some at least once per week do better on memory, concentration, and reasoning tasks.
- Chocolate is good for you. It bears repeating. It is full of copper, zinc, iron, and magnesium. It also has anti-oxidants, especially the dark varieties, which can decrease your risk of heart disease and cancer.
I know. I know. I gave you more than 5 facts. It's kindof like chocolate. Once you start eating it....it's tough to stop!
Have a wonderful weekend, and include a bit of chocolate!!